Terms & ConditionsKENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX TERMS OF SERVICE
All updates to this policy will be posted ONLY on our website, for additional information:
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
All customers agree to the following terms and conditions of service: https://kentuckymail.us/terms-conditions/
This MAILBOX Service Agreement ("AGREEMENT") is made and entered into by you (hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER," “YOU,” or “YOUR”) for the use of and services related to a digital/virtual mailbox.
The site provides Software as a Service (“SAAS”) provided by Gobu, LLC. (doing business as, and hereinafter referred to as “ANYTIME MAILBOX”) that enables companies and shipping stores to offer remote mail management and other digital mailbox services (collectively, the “MAILBOX,” or “SERVICE”) to their CUSTOMER(s).
For clarification, this family of websites is powered by ANYTIME MAILBOX and its self-branded SAAS affiliates, including Sharicom Office Corp. (doing business as, and hereinafter referred to as “SHARICOM OFFICE,” “KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX,” and "MY VIRTUAL MAIL"), and others as registered with the Commonwealth of Kentucky's Department of State - Division of Corporations, under the terms set forth herein, and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
This applies to all of the websites where this is posted (collectively “SHARICOM OFFICE SITES,” “ANYTIME MAILBOX SITES,” and/or “SITE”). ANYTIME MAILBOX does not take part in the handling of any mail whatsoever; ANYTIME MAILBOX has no control over the delivery and distribution of the mail or the assignment to mailboxes.
By using this SERVICE, YOU are entering into an agreement (this “AGREEMENT") with ANYTIME MAILBOX and KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX for use of the SERVICE based on the terms and conditions set forth herein (collectively, the “CONDITIONS"). The SERVICE will be accessed through YOUR online account (and the application “ANYTIME MAILBOX RENTER”) which is provided by ANYTIME MAILBOX. Additional KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX and ANYTIME MAILBOX policies shall apply to this AGREEMENT and are hereby incorporated by reference or posted in retail shipping stores.
If YOU do not wish to be bound by the CONDITIONS and this AGREEMENT, YOU must stop using the SERVICE immediately.
YOU hereby authorize KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX to scan the outside of YOUR Mail; provided, however, that YOU acknowledge that KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may decline to scan the outside or contents of Mail that in its sole discretion, deems to be obscene, an incitement to hate, violence, terrorism, treason against the Commonwealth of Kentucky or the United States, or contrary to law.
YOU hereby authorize KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX to discard or recycle your Standard Mail, as that term is defined by the U.S. Postal Service (“USPS"), which is commonly referred to as “junk mail," such as flyers, circulars, advertising, and catalogs. Standard Mail will not be scanned or inserted into your Digital Mailbox. Standard Mail includes any items postmarked “Standard," “Std," “Std Pre-sort," “non-profit," or other markings used by the USPS to identify Standard Mail.
YOU may direct KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX by calling or using ANYTIME MAILBOX RENTER to perform the following fee-based actions to YOUR Mail including but not limited to:
(a) Forward Mail to address YOU specify
(b) Forward Mail to another account
(c) Open and scan contents of Mail
(d) Shred or recycle the Mail
(e) Physically store mail and parcels
(f) Sign scanned documents electronically
(g) Unsubscribe from or opt in to mailing lists
(h) Unpack parcels for individual reshipment
(i) Consolidate parcels for shipment
(j) Any other Services offered on the Site
Note that YOU are responsible for all instructions to perform services along with their expenses. KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX is not responsible for items that are recycled or shredded as a result of a customer request.
Note that by requesting any of the above services YOU are giving express and legally binding authorization to KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX to perform such tasks.
CUSTOMER agrees that CUSTOMER will not use the SITE or SERVICE for any unlawful, illegitimate or fraudulent purpose or for any purpose prohibited by U.S. Postal regulations. CUSTOMER further agrees that any use of the MAILBOX shall be in conformity with all applicable federal, state, commonwealth, territory, and local laws.
Each individual or entity must complete a separate U.S. Postal Service Form 1583 ("Form 1583") to be authorized to receive mail or packages at the MAILBOX. However, spouses may complete one Form 1583, as long as both spouses include their separate information on Form 1583.
ACCURATE INFORMATION & SECURITY
You certify that the information you provide to KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX is accurate and complete. Possession of the MAILBOX username and password shall be considered valid evidence that the possessor is duly authorized to operate the MAILBOX. In the event of death or incapacity of the CUSTOMER, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX will require the appropriate documents from the Probate Court, the executor of the estate, the trustee or other similar person or entity before releasing mail or packages to a requesting party.
You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur on your account. If you believe someone has used your password or account without your authorization, you must notify KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX immediately. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX’s sole discretion. KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may also change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue your MAILBOX, or any portion of the SITE, at any time without notice.
You are prohibited from:
Violating or attempting to violate the security of ANYTIME MAILBOX and KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX;
1. Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ANYTIME MAILBOX SITES and SHARICOM OFFICE SITES; or
2. Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (except the search mechanisms provided by ANYTIME MAILBOX or KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX or other third party web browsers) to navigate or search KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX.
INITIAL FEE AND NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
CUSTOMER agrees to pay the initial set fee for the MAILBOX service they selected. Additionally, a non-refundable security deposit of $30.00 will be accessed. Upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this AGREEMENT, the security deposit may be refundable if your box has maintained good standing, or with authorization from an officer of the CORPORATION. The security deposit is not refundable if you have defaulted under this AGREEMENT because of nonpayment, late payments, declined charges, violation of U.S. Postal Service or KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX rules and regulations under this AGREEMENT.
MAILBOX service fees are all due and payable in advance and CUSTOMER agrees that KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may hold mail and packages pending payment.
There will be no pro-rations or refunds for cancellation of any service. CUSTOMER agrees to pay a late fee of $25.00 if any payment is not received within five (5) days of when due. MAILBOX service fees and other related fees stated herein are subject to change. In the event that CUSTOMER receives an unreasonable volume of mail or packages at the MAILBOX according to KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX’s reasonable judgment, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may require CUSTOMER to upgrade to a larger size MAILBOX and/or pay any additional charges.
KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX reserves the right to increase the MAILBOX service fees in the event that CUSTOMER adds additional individuals or entities to the names of those individuals or entities authorized to receive mail and packages at the MAILBOX pursuant to Form 1583.
1. A setup fee of $20.00 is non-refundable.
2. The total additional charges at signup is $50.00.
3. The $30.00 security deposit may be refunded as described above after an introductory period of six (6) months, or shorter if approved by an officer of the CORPORATION.
In lieu of a refund, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may apply the $30.00 to mail or package forwarding.
4. Above all, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX is a customer-centric company, and any problems you have should be addressed to a customer service representative, the customer service manager, and finally, an officer of the CORPORATION to resolve any customer service issues.
ABANDONED MAILBOX, NON-PAYMENT, & SUSPENSION
YOUR MAILBOX will be placed in suspension (“SUSPENSION") if KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX is unable to complete a funding transaction.
If YOUR account is placed in SUSPENSION, it will remain functional, but all service requests will be rejected for lack of funds and execution of a pending SERVICE will be suspended. YOU will continue to incur charges in respect of YOUR account. The SUSPENSION will end only upon our receipt of amounts sufficient to cause YOUR Account Balance to be greater than or equal $0.00.
KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may also lock YOUR access to YOUR MAILBOX in the event KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX has a reasonable basis to believe YOU are using YOUR Account for illegal purposes or in violation of this AGREEMENT.
NON-PAYMENT AND MAILBOX ABANDONMENT:
Upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this AGREEMENT, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX will at its sole discretion take one of the following actions:
1. Re-mail (i.e., forward) CUSTOMER's mail for six (6) months, provided CUSTOMER pays the postage, packaging material, and forwarding fees in advance. Additionally, CUSTOMER must pay a monthly storage fee of $10.00 for month 1, and to be determined for months 2 through 6 in advance for the time period that mail is to be forwarded. It is the CUSTOMER's responsibility to make arrangements with SHARICOM OFFICE SITES to identify any mail forwarding needs prior to the expiration, cancellation or termination of this AGREEMENT.
2. Store the mail or packages for up to six (6) months provided CUSTOMER pays a storage fee of $20.00 per month for the time period in which SHARICOM OFFICE SITES holds the mail or package(s), plus a service fee of to be determined for each time CUSTOMER visits SHARICOM OFFICE SITES to pick up such items. It is the CUSTOMER's responsibility to make arrangements with SHARICOM OFFICE SITES to identify any mail storage needs prior to the expiration, cancellation or termination of this AGREEMENT.
3. Retain CUSTOMER's mail, other than Unsolicited Mail, at the Center for a period of ten (10) days, if the customer leaves no forwarding fees and forwarding address. After such time, any mail or package may be discarded or destroyed.
4. Discard or destroy any "Unsolicited Mail" (e.g., bulk mail; mail addressed as "occupant," "current resident" or similar designation; or coupons, advertising or other promotional material) delivered to or remaining at SHARICOM OFFICE SITES.
5. Refuse any package addressed to CUSTOMER delivered by any party other than the U.S. Postal Service, such as a commercial courier service.
Return all mail to sender.
Upon cancellation or termination of this AGREEMENT, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX may:
1. Refuse any mail or package addressed to the CUSTOMER and delivered to KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX.
2. Discard or destroy any of the CUSTOMER's mail or packages delivered to or remaining at KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX at such time.
ABANDONED MAILBOX AND NON-PAYMENT OF MAILBOX:
Declined payments lasting more than 15 days as well as abandoned mailboxes are reported as internet fraud and could impact your ability to make future, online or in-person purchases. This may be reported to LifeLock®, the Internet Crime Complaint Center (a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center) https://www.ic3.gov, Riskified® Merchant Protection, Fraud Labs®, Verifi®, and placed as an outstanding balance on your personal, consumer credit report on Equifax®, TransUnion®, and Experian®.
Any written notice to CUSTOMER required or permitted under this AGREEMENT shall be deemed delivered twenty-four (24) hours after placement of such notice in the CUSTOMER's MAILBOX.
In the event of a termination notice, based upon abandonment of the MAILBOX, notice shall be deemed delivered (a) on the next day after placing in the hands of a commercial courier service or the United States Postal Service for next day delivery, or (b) five (5) days after placement in the United States Mail by Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, postage prepaid, and addressed to CUSTOMER at CUSTOMER's address as set forth in Form 1583, or on the date of actual receipt, or by electronic message (e-mail), whichever is earlier.
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE FORM 1583
This AGREEMENT, all mail, and Form 1583 shall remain confidential, except that this AGREEMENT and Form 1583 may be disclosed upon written request of any law enforcement or other governmental agency, or when legally mandated.
Upon request, CUSTOMER agrees to complete all necessary documents, including Form 1583 and any required acknowledgment form relating to service of process. CUSTOMER further agrees to sign an updated version of this AGREEMENT and Form 1583 upon request.
CUSTOMER must use the exact mailing address for the MAILBOX without modification as set forth in Section three (3) of Form 1583. The Postal Service will return mail without a proper address to the sender endorsed "Undeliverable as Addressed."
Delivery by commercial courier services must be made to KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX’s street address only (and not to a P.O. Box). "P.O. Box" may be used only if it is part of CUSTOMER's "Caller Service" (arrangement for delivery of mail through KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX using a U.S. Postal Service address) address format. Upon signing this AGREEMENT, CUSTOMER shall provide two forms of valid identification, one of which shall include a photograph. This AGREEMENT may not be amended or modified, except in a writing signed by both parties.
KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX reserves the right to open and inspect any packages or mail which may arrive damaged or that may be otherwise of questionable integrity or legality.
HIPPA & STATE PRIVACY LAWS WAIVER
I hereby grant authority for KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX to open all health and healthcare related information covered under the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), 42 USC 1320d and 45 CFR 160-164 related mail that I request be viewed, scanned and/or forwarded to me. This authorization shall also cover all State, Commonwealth, and Territory privacy laws as well as executive orders signed by a Governor or the President.
1. In consideration for receiving a virtual mailbox and digital mail services from KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX, its affiliates or partners in addition to their officers, agents, representatives, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any information disclosure, breach, loss, damage, or injury, that may be sustained by me, or any assigns or representatives using my virtual mailbox WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while being a customer of KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX, or the related software developer, software operator, and its officers, agents, representatives, or employees of Bugo LLC., a limited liability company operating in the State of Nevada (herein referred to as DEVELOPER).
2. I am fully aware that of the risk, including but not limited to information disclosure, breach, loss, and damage.
3. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, AND DISCLOSURE from mistakes, information disclosure, or breach, that may be sustained by me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
4. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES and DEVELOPER from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above - named RELEASEES and DEVELOPER. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America in addition to the State, Commonwealth, or Territory the RELEASEES and DEVELOPER are located.
6. IN ACCEPTING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION
The SITE is available to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. ANYTIME MAILBOX, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX, and their affiliates have no liability to you for content on the SITE that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you may use KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ANYTIME MAILBOX and KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of ANYTIME MAILBOX and KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX or any breach by you of this AGREEMENT.
CUSTOMER agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless SHARICOM OFFICE SITES, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, franchisees, officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts, costs and causes of action of every type and character arising out of or in connection with the use or possession of the MAILBOX, including without limitation, any demands, claims and causes of action for personal injury or property damage arising from such use or possession, from failure of the U.S. Postal Service or any commercial courier service to deliver on time or otherwise deliver any items (mail, packages, etc.), from damage to or loss of any package or mail, or to the MAILBOX contents by any cause whatsoever, and from any violation by CUSTOMER of applicable federal, state or local laws.
IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL ANYTIME MAILBOX’s OR KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX’s DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANYTIME MAILBOX OR KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MONTHLY FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR MAILBOX SUBSCRIPTION.
KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this AGREEMENT and/or CONDITIONS arising out of or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, earthquakes, fires, floods, tornado, wars, civil or military disturbances, insurrention, sabotage, epidemics, riots, interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, computer (hardware or software) or communication service, accidents, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, or governmental actions.
UNITED NATIONS LAW
The laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky shall supersede the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and all other United Nations laws.
This AGREEMENT is be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws, which might cause the application of the laws of another State Admitted to the Union (the “United States of America”, or the “Union”). Territories and Protectorates of the Union are hereby discarded and no action may be taken within them against KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this AGREEMENT or your use of the KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX must be brought before the Kentucky Court of Justice (http://courts.ky.gov) and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If any provision of this AGREEMENT is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of this AGREEMENT shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of ANYTIME MAILBOX or KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX to act with respect to a breach of this AGREEMENT by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit ANYTIME MAILBOX's or KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX' rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
A failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege in respect of this AGREEMENT will not be presumed to operate as a waiver, and a single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege will not be presumed to preclude any subsequent or further exercise, of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
This AGREEMENT represents the complete agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. Headings used in this AGREEMENT are for reference purposes only and in no way define or limit the scope of the section.
By checking the box, you accept this AGREEMENT:
"By agreeing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against ANYTIME MAILBOX, KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX, and MY VIRTUAL MAIL for any reason. In return, I will receive the MAILBOX and related services. I will also make every effort to obey U.S. law and the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I will ask KENTUCKY VIRTUAL MAILBOX for clarification when needed."